The World Congress For Hair Research 2021 program will feature international keynote lectures, concurrent sessions, workshops, free paper sessions and posters.
The WCHR 2021 Organising Committee is in the process of developing a comprehensive program which will include themes such as; alopecia areata, male pattern hair loss, folliculitis decalvans, frontal fibrosing alopecia and hair fibre breakage and structural defects of the hair.
The Congress will include several proposed areas for discussion:
- How to incorporate JAK inhibitors into clinical practice and which ones work best
- In-clinic photographic monitoring of response to treatment
- Minoxidil and other new agents changing the face of hair loss treatment
- Post finasteride syndrome – what ever happened to that?
- Hair follicle stem cells
- New genes discovery
- Lasers in regulating hair growth
- Platlet rich plasma
Express Your Interest
Fill in the expression of interest form to be kept up to date with information on World Congress For Hair Research 2021.