Would you like to be part of the Ambassador Program for WCHR 2021?
The Ambassador Program is a key part of the World Congress for Hair Research (WCHR 2021) program of outreach activities. Congress Ambassadors will aim to:
- Actively promote WCHR 2021 to your international and/or national network of industry colleagues to increase general awareness of WCHR 2021;
- Develop relations with affiliated associations within your country/region willing to promote the WCHR 2021;
- Seek organisations within your networks to promote WCHR 2021.
In return, you can expect to:
- Be formally recognised as an Ambassador and be associated with the success of this esteemed international event;
- Strengthen your existing networks;
- Develop new contacts within your professional field.
We are committed to ensuring WCHR 2021 provides an outstanding opportunity for knowledge-sharing and networking, by connecting with the global community of dermatology. We are looking for support from passionate hair research professionals and leaders to increase awareness and attendance of international and national delegates at WCHR 2021.
Are you interested in becoming an Ambassador for WCHR 2021?
Please contact the Congress Managers at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Already an ambassador? Click here to access the Ambassadors Portal.
Thank you to our Ambassadors for their ongoing support:
Bianca Maria Piraccini
Express Your Interest
Fill in the expression of interest form to be kept up to date with information on World Congress For Hair Research 2021.