The World Congress for Hair Research (WCHR 2021) Local Organising Committee invites the submission of abstracts for original work for consideration as an oral presentation, mini oral with digital poster and/or digital poster presentation in the Congress Program.
We kindly thank you for your interest in participating in the Congress Program and value your contribution to the field of Hair Research.
Please register to create an account to upload your submission via the link below.
If you have any questions regarding the abstract submission process, please visit the website or contact the Program Coordinator on: Email: email@example.com or Ph: +61 3 8888 9500
At Hair 2021, authors are encouraged to submit abstracts on one of the following themes:
- Morphogenesis, neogenesis and tissue engineering
- Alopecia Areata
- Hair Follicle Immunology
- Male and female pattern hair loss
- Gene discovery and Gene therapy
- Cicatricial Alopecia
- The Dermal Papilla
- Lasers for hair removal & regrowth
- Paediatric hair loss
- Platelet Rich Plasma
- Post Finasteride Syndrome
- Stem Cells, Stem Cell Niches
- Hair fibre structure and function and shine
- Hair Transplantation
- Ethnic Hair
- Emerging treatments for hair loss
- Auxiliary cells
- Free papers
Abstract Submission Open – 9 April 2020
Early Bird Registration Open – 9 April 2020
Abstract Submission Deadline – 2 November 2020
Author Notification – 9 December 2020
Early bird deadline – 26 February 2021
Standard rate deadline – 2 April 2021
Abstract Submission Instructions
Please read through the submission instructions listed below before preparing your abstract:
Step 1: Read the General Policies and Requirements (below) for the submission of abstracts.
Step 2: Using the online abstract submission portal, create your author account and submit your abstract. You can access the online abstract submission portal by clicking the “submit now” button on the right-hand side of this page.
Step 3: When in the portal, click on “Submit Abstract” and answer the questions.
- Abstract must not exceed 300 words.
- Tables and/or graphics may be not included in the abstract body.
- Abbreviations may be used and should be given in brackets after the first full use of the word/phrase. Abbreviations may be used in the title, provided the definition is outlined in the body of the abstract.
- Do not include the authors in the body of your abstract. You will be asked to add them in separately.
General Policy and Requirements
• All abstracts will remain confidential and will only be available to the Congress Managers and Abstract Reviewers
• Abstract should pertain to original work and not have been previously presented at an International Congress
• You will be asked for your consent to approve or disapprove allowing your work to be published in print and electronic congress materials.
• You will be asked to nominate your preferred presentation format:
• oral presentation (10 mins)
• digital poster
• The presenting author will be required to register for the Congress to ensure his/her abstract(s) is included in the final Program. Deadline for presenting author registration is 26 February 2021.
• All submissions must be completed electronically via the online abstract submission portal. If you are unable to submit in this manner, please contact the Congress Managers via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 3 8888 9500.
• The author or co-author must attend WCHR 2021 to present this paper.
• Abstracts will be available online and in the Congress app.